If you’d like to collaborate with me or work with me on sponsored content I will be more than happy to receive an email from you especially if it’s a brand that I like and that will fit in with my content.
Please note that I can’t give out occupational therapy advice as this is against professional standards. I also ask that you include some background information otherwise it’s unlikely I will reply.
- CP Teens UK (Head Ambassador)
- OTalk (multiple collaborations)
- Royal College of Occupational Therapists – Employment, disability, health and wellbeing
- The Mighty Site – The Long Road to Passing My Driving Test With Cerebral Palsy
- Peoples Ford – Driving with Georgia
- The Student Aspect – Life with Cerebral Palsy
- RCOT EDB Insights- Practising what we preach (panel)
- Xceptional Leaders – Virtual Occupational Therapy with Georgia Vine
- BMJ Paediatrics Open Young Voices Section – Benefits of online healthcare if one has a disability
- Intent Health – Disability Pride: What it means now and in the future
- AbleOTUK (Founding Member)
- Occupational Therapists Without Borders (Digital Production Director)
- RCOT Equity, Diversity and Belonging- Ableism in OT practice
- Scope – How Working Virtually Supports Health and Wellbeing
- Occupational Therapy News (multiple collaborations)
- Twinkle – World Cerebral Palsy Day: What Do Schools and Teachers Need to Know?
- Disability Horizons TV – Disability Pride & Freedom Day!
- The Occupational Therapy Magazine – From service user to professional
- Sensory Integration Education – My Experience as an Occupational Therapy Student with Cerebral Palsy
- Cosmopolitan Care – Georgia Vine Occupational Therapy Sheffield Hallam
- CP Teens UK Upcoming Disability Blogger of the Year Award- August 2020
- Rising Star in the Shaw Trust’s #DisabilityPower100 2021
I am committed to retaining the trust of my readers and visitors to my blog and want you to know in that I am not in business of trading, selling or distributing any personal data through the site for marketing or any other purposes.