If you’d like to collaborate with me or work with me on sponsored content I will be more than happy to receive an email from you especially if it’s a brand that I like and that will fit in with my content.
Please note that I can’t give out occupational therapy advice as this is against professional standards. I also ask that you include some background information otherwise it’s unlikely I will reply.
- CP Teens UK (Ambassador)
- The CHILD Research Group
- The Mighty Site
- Look Hear Australia
- My Virtual OT
- OT & Chill
- OT ~ What’s Your Focus
- Xceptional Leaders
- BMJ Paediatrics Open Young Voices Section
- OT Without Borders (Digital Production Director & Global Students Ambassador)
- The Occupational Therapy Hub
- OT News
- Beyond COVID-19
- SHOUT (Sheffield Hallam Occupational Therapy University Team)
- CP Teens UK Upcoming Disability Blogger of the Year Award- August 2020
I am committed to retaining the trust of my readers and visitors to my blog and want you to know in that I am not in business of trading, selling or distributing any personal data through the site for marketing or any other purposes.